We’ve visited Ringgold a few times together starting with a wedding in 2015 and Labor Days after that. Our family has a tradition of spending that holiday with old friends on one of their farms in the area. It is very close to Chattanooga, so you could definitely visit both on the same trip.
When we head that way, we mostly spend our time on the farm or in the city of Chattanooga, but there are still some fun sites to see in Ringgold.
It’s a charming little town with rolling hills for days that make for some of the most beautiful sunsets, and there are plenty of antique shops to help you channel your inner Joanna Gaines!
FAVORITE FOOD FINDS
• CASUAL: Home Plate Grill, Vallarta Mexican Restaurant, Tao Asian Cuisine
• DRESSY: Farm to Fork
• DESSERT: Caffeine Addicts
WHERE WE WALK
• MULTI: Chattahoochee National Forest
• FULL: Elsie Holmes Nature Park
• HALF: McConnell Park
ARTS AND ATTRACTIONS
• HISTORY/ARTS: Old Stone Church, Northwest Georgia Bank Amphitheater
• SPORTS: Brainerd Motorsports Park
• ATTRACTIONS: The Georgia Winery, Gateway Antiques, Ringgold Feed & Seed Antiques, Trestle Side Antiques, Twin Cedar Riding Center