Biloxi was a repeat stop for us from a previous trip back in February 2016 over a long family wedding weekend. The wedding was in Pensacola, but as usual, we saw a road trip opportunity to get beignets in NOLA. We took a yellow convertible down the coast in February, which was a great escape from the frigid Pittsburgh temps at the time.
Our first trip to Biloxi focused on the casinos and the city-center while our second visit was more of a beach and outdoorsy experience. This second visit was also stop number eleven on the road trip mentioned in our Waco Birthday Trip post. We combined our recommendations from each experience below and still have plenty left to see.
There’s definitely a lot to do in this small beach town, but we probably need to make our way there sometime other than February LOL. I’d love to see this place in all its glory of spring, summer, and fall. We will definitely be making a trip back!
FAVORITE FOOD FINDS
- CASUAL: Bayview Cafe – IP Biloxi, Landshark Bar and Grill Biloxi, 200 North Beach
- DRESSY: BR Prime – Beau Rivage, White Pillars, Jia – Beau Rivage
- DESSERT: French Kiss Pastries, Le Cafe Beignet, Sal & Mookie’s
WHERE WE WALK
ARTS AND ATTRACTIONS
- HISTORY/ARTS: Beau Rivage Theatre, Beauvoir, Ohr-O’Keefe Museum of Art, Hurricane Katrina Memorial, Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum
- SPORTS: MGM Park
- ATTRACTIONS: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, Biloxi Beach, New Palace Casino Point Cadet, Biloxi Visitors Center, Ship Island, Biloxi Brewing Company